Why Service Center Retail?
Mom and Pop Operators
In Central Florida, the market is full of these small, retail strip centers.
- They are well located and are filled with tenants providing various services.
- Tenants are small restaurants, liquor stores, nail and hair salons .
Local owners lack systems for operations and leasing.
- effective lease management can be difficult for them.
- negotiating the best lease terms often comes up short.
Low Individual Valuations
Many investors pass over these assets due to their lower value.
- lower net operating income leads to lower price per square foot.
- acquiring lower priced properties is not efficient for larger investors.
Acquire properties and increase the net operating income.
- implement best-in-class management for operations.
- increase results from leasing and lease management.
Accepting New Accredited Investors
Register for a Realty Cap Investments account to receive information on new opportunities and to gain access to our virtual deal room.